Moving Forward (Formerly Cancer Transitions)
7907 UW Health Ct, Middleton
Shift from active treatment to post-treatment care. Working in partnership with expert panelists, this program will explore exercise that is tailored to each participant’s abilities, managing stress, eating well, and more.
- Adult survivor, 18 years of age and older, of any cancer diagnosis
- Completed active anti-cancer treatment within the past 0-24 months-if program has space available within the limits of class size, participants may be 24 months or more post-treatment
- May be receiving hormonal or other similar agents (e.g., tamoxifen)
- A recurrence during the program is not a reason for exclusion; however, the participant (perhaps in consultation with his or her doctor), and the program facilitator should determine whether continuing is appropriate
- Must have a signed waiver or similar approval from their physician to participate in exercise program